Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunshine and Smiles

It's been a fun couple days for Dexter and I. Gorgeous weather, fun stuff to play with.
I just started using my exersaucer. I can't quite sit up in it yet, but I'm ok with that.
All these toys attached to the exersaucer, and I am chewing on Leon, my favorite toy that Dad likes to hate.
Mom caught half a smile from me. Damn! How'd she trick me like that?
Tricked me again! Note how I am SO not looking at the camera. Mom has to trick me by putting the camera on something, then sitting next to it and making ridiculous faces at me. And then I laugh at her and Mom tries to push the shutter button quickly.
Ummmm. Mom? You're insane.
Sweet! This brown fuzzy thing has cool hangy-down toys that I can grab on to and play with!
Mom and I must be related. We're making exactly the same face. It's the "why the hell are you taking THAT picture" face.
Do you think I look mildly E.T.-ish when Mom tickles my neck and makes it stretch out? E.T. phone home! Also - check it out! I appear to be growing a chin!
And then I erupted spit. Party over.

1 comment:

Gary said...

His is such a cutie Alissa...