Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No! Sleep! Til Brooklyn!

I think I say this every month. I love my girlfriends. I love our monthly gatherings at someone's house to "watch a movie." Or to sit around a table eating good food and having good conversations with fantastic people. This month we even got our butts off the chairs and played "Guitar Hero" on the Wii. Granted, this didn't happen til about 10:30 at night, after we had chatted for a good long while. But, I think we kicked butt on Guitar Hero. And by "we" I mean "everyone but me" because my hand-eye coordination skills are so lacking that I was pretty terrible at just being the foot pedal girl for the drums. For a really pretty easy Beastie Boys song. That was then stuck in my head the entire way home...
Before we begin playing, baby belly must be molested
The band and the groupies
The look of total concentration on my face - TO PRESS A DAMN FOOT PEDAL! - is priceless. Hand-eye coordination and I do not get along well.

As all this happened at about 11:30 at night... I seriously needed a nap the next day. I have NO idea how Dexter napped on Tuesday. But me? I napped GREAT!

No comments: