Monday, May 4, 2009

The Left Thumb - it's the New Right Thumb

Over the weekend Dexter was trying to suck on his left thumb - he's been a right thumb-ed boy til now. He only got it once or twice. Til this evening. And now he is ALL ABOUT the left thumb. Right thumb be damned! Which is cool, as now he can be all ambi-thumb-trous. Or something. Hmmm. Ambi-DEX-trous. HA!

Also in the last week Dexter has become quite the Chatty Cathy. He is currently up babbling away in his crib (he's supposed to be sleeping, but babbling is WAY more fun). He babbles when playing now, too. I have it on video, for your viewing pleasure. But to get it up here I have to:

1) Finalize the disk in the camcorder. Which is not yet full, and thus prevents any further taping on the disk. Annoying. Especially as I am running out of disks. Hey - good Mother's Day present if you're my husband and are reading this...
2) Put material from disk on to computer
3) Edit material so you are not completely bored
4) Upload to Blogger

So, I figure that'll take me a good year or so to do. You'll have to use your imagination for now. As Aunt Maria can attest - it's ridiculously cute!

And also - CoCo is an ENORMOUS sissy. Still shivering with her two-week-old buzz cut.
I am NOT a sissy. I am just old and hairless, and thus COLD...

No comments: