Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Isn't it Ironic

The car is packed. The diaper bag, water bottle, snacks, borrowed baby stuff that we are returning - all in the car. The dog has been out, peed, eaten a biscuit, and is back asleep. We are ready to go. Except for one thing. A BABY. Who is STILL SLEEPING!!! :-)

Seriously, this is the first time in about 2 1/2 months that this child has slept for more than 30 minutes for a nap, unassisted by me. And, of course, it happens on the morning that I really wanted to leave the house at 9AM so we could go see Larysa and Shari. Ah, but of course! Thanks Dex!

But, hey. I'll take it! Yay for ONE long nap! When he wakes up I will toss him in his car seat and we're outta here. Til then I shall sit here and wonder what happened different this morning that caused this miracle to occur.

No comments: