Monday, May 11, 2009

Eight Billion Photos From This Past Weekend

Yes, I realize the past few posts seem to feature more CoCo pictures than Dexter pictures. Sorry! CoCo is cute, too, and old, and slightly neglected. So she needs to be included here, too. I shall now remedy your lack of Dexter pictures with a gazillion photos from Mother's Day weekend. What seems to be conspicuously missing? Any photos of a new MOTHER. With her SON. On her FIRST MOTHER'S DAY. BOOOOOOOO.

I suppose it's my fault. I should have picked up the camera, placed it in John's hands, and said "Here, honey. How about you take a picture of me and my son on Mother's Day? Because it's kind of a nice memento." But I didn't. So I have no pictures of Dex and I. Which makes me kind of sad. We'll have to see what Nonna took. Maybe she got a photo of us while we were at brunch on Sunday.

Anyway, enjoy! Dexter is still cute, cute, cute!

Check out my super huge muscles. I break out of swaddles.

The boy's got crazy eyes and kicky feet

This one's for you, Aunt Jeanne. Wanted to show off my frog outfit one more time because it almost DOESN'T FIT!! Size 3 - 6, too small!

OK, I know. I know it's blurry. But it is currently my only proof that CoCo might kind of like her brother. Other than the picture I have in my head of Dexter reaching up and grabbing CoCo's ear, and CoCo just looking at me like "Dude. MOM. This thing has my ear!"

I am wearing a cool motorcycle tee shirt (and some drool) for my Dad. Happy Birthday, Dad!

One should never move the Pack-n-Play. Bad idea. Icky.

Two peas in a pod, part 1
Two peas in a pod, part 2
Two peas in a pod, part 3
Happy Birthday, sweetie. Dex will try not to spit on you today.

I'm wearing my jailhouse pants. Sitting on the big boy chair. Predicting my future as a star athlete.

My bib. It is so true. Nonna is a pushover.


Fox, socks, Knox, box

Aunt Christy and I show off our devilishly good looks

Aunt Christy proves that I am Superman ALL the time - not just when I am busting out of my swaddle.

Aunt Christy's quick finger on the shutter caught just a glimpse of smile from me. On camera! Unheard of!
I am squeezable...

PS - lest you think John did NOTHING for me for Mother's Day, that's not true. Sorry if I gave that impression. He gave me flowers. And a very nice card that made me cry. So he did good work. He just needs to take a bit more control of the camera situation in the Norman house, lest Dexter think that he only had a DAD growing up, because that's all there's pictures of...

No comments: