Oh, sure. Mom HAD to accentuate my big old double chin...
We've got some video, too, but haven't quite gotten to the point of figuring out how to upload it and edit it. Somehow I doubt you want to see 30 minutes of Dexter spitting up and getting his diaper changed. OK, the grandparents would happily watch it. But the general viewing audience would be bored to tears. We'll work on cutting that down and posting something in the next few days.
We celebrated Valentine's Day today with a trip to the Scary Diner for breakfast (biscuits and gravy are a surefire way to win over any significant other's heart), and an exchange of copious amounts of Bomboy's chocolate. I don't know what we'll ever do for gifts if we move away from this town. Any other chocolate just doesn't compare!
We celebrated Valentine's Day today with a trip to the Scary Diner for breakfast (biscuits and gravy are a surefire way to win over any significant other's heart), and an exchange of copious amounts of Bomboy's chocolate. I don't know what we'll ever do for gifts if we move away from this town. Any other chocolate just doesn't compare!

3 comments:
Oh, my gosh, what a cutie you are, Dexter. You are growing and filling out right before our very eyes. Grandpa was laughing out loud as he looked at the pictures. But Dex, Grandpa is afraid you may have inherited his ears. Frankly, I think your ears are way cuter than Grandpa's ears.
love, Nonna
Dex, my man...you need to fluffy your hair!
so Dex....my friends said that you look like me when I wake up in the morning... that means you most certainly must look cute!
Post a Comment