So we don't get it. How do we do nothing, NOTHING, different and have such a drastically different child from day to day? Thursday? Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Friday? I don't really remember, but I was smiling when John got home so it must have been fine. Saturday? Slightly fussy child who missed a few naps, but tolerable. Kind of like cry half an hour, sleep half an hour. And today? Thus far the boy has done nothing but sleep. Sleep, sleep, and sleep some more. And I swear we've done nothing different. So what's the deal?
We had a fun visit from the Bairs yesterday, and Dex and I have TWO play dates this week. So we'll be some busy people! Plus we've got to go shopping at the big huge consignment sale in Havre de Grace on Thursday evening, just to see what kind of fun deals we can pick up for baby stuff. Not that we really need anything - you all have us well stocked. I'm looking for like 12 month old clothes. Because we're in good shape up until then!
For your daily dose of Dexter, check out my super cute boys. I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment