Congrats! You've made it a week and have done no apparent harm to me! Keep up the good work!
I can't believe I am a week old already. One week down. Lots more to go!
Grandma sent this picture of you, Mom. She thinks you and I looked a lot alike as babies. What do you think? And there's a picture of Dad, too. I think I might look a little more like Mom.
Love, Dex

Mom, then me, then Dad.
2 comments:
It appears you have your momma's hair too Dex - you both have a little schwoopy thing going on on the top... I can't believe you are typing so well already! That's my super smart nephew for ya!
You're right, Dex. You look just like your mommy did when she was a baby. That means you'll grow up to be a handsome lad.
Yes, I know Mommy is a girl and you're a boy. That has nothing to do with it-- no logic required--I'm your grandmother. Grandmothers KNOW these things.
love,
Nonna
Post a Comment