That'd be me. I got nothing witty for you all today. Nothin. Sorry. I'm sleepy, I should probably be taking advantage of napping baby to take a nap myself. But the internets have sucked me right in, so here I be.
So you just get some pictures from a Mom play date yesterday. At which Dexter met and proposed marriage to at least two ladies. Who are older. Much, much older. Like 35 years older. Might want to set your sights a little bit younger, my man... We also had a little play date here at the house today. So we're quite the social butterflies. Whatever shall we do tomorrow?? Maybe it will be nice enough outside to go for a walk. And a trip to Wal-Mart might be in the cards. Got nothing to do during the day? Plan a trip to Wal-Mart! Always makes any day better.
Oh! Fabulous discovery of the day? Dexter will sleep, eventually, in his Snuggly baby carrier thing. AND - I can effectively cut cheese and slice apples while he is in there. Sweet!! Also, he-he. I said "cut cheese..."
1 comment:
not only is she a traitor, but Christie just looks so adorable in EVERY photo!
Post a Comment