Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where's Winter?

A week and a half ago, before we went to the hospital, the world looked like this:

And it was COLD. That's not even just me saying that (I am a big sissy), but also the visitors from the Arctic Circle (AKA, Massena NY).

But today? Today it was 65 degrees and sunny. What better day to take Dex on his first walk?



John, Dex, and CoCo


Dex looks pleased to be included in this little walk...


CoCo is a good girl, following right along with Mom. Now I have to remember when it's just me and Dex and CoCo that I have to wait for the old dog, and stop to clean up her poop.


John gets to push UP the hill, going home. Is it just me, or does he look tired?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeanne Campbell said...

Well Dex, hate to say it but you are gonna have to come to NY if you want to experience flying uncontrollably down a hill on a thin piece of plastic. We'll even make a jump for you to go over like your mommy and I used to do, however we won't subject Coco to sitting in the sled with you as you go over the jump. I'm pretty sure tippie was not fond of that, but she endured it. We still have 3 feet of snow...