Thursday, March 25, 2010
Day 22 and 23 - Uh-Oh
So day 2 of Level 3 was still pretty sucky. Jump! Jump some more! And then - how about you jump! But I survived, and felt pretty good. And then today. Oh, today. Not my day, apparently. I started Jillian, got 2/3 of the way through the WARM-UP, and I felt something pop in my knee. In the WARM-UP. WTF? The thing that broke me? Knee circles. Meant to loosen the knee joint. My knee apparently doesn't want loosening. And the knee that hurts right now is the knee I had surgery on a few years ago. So I don't mess around with that knee. You hurt, knee? Alrighty, then. We'll stop. I'll try again tomorrow.
We're looking at the calendar and noticing that our challenge (if my knee lets me back on the wagon) ends right before Easter. And then we are falling RIGHT off the wagon and eating so much chocolate. Because, HELLLLLOOOO? Bomboy's chocolate Easter eggs? THE BOMB.
What else, what else. Yesterday I took Dex to a make-up class at My Gym. So I left the house, drove 25 minutes, was pulling in to My Gym, and suddenly remembered what day it was. Wednesday. And the class we were going to? Didn't start for another hour. I was completely thinking it was Thursday. SO - we had an hour to kill, and we needed some lunch. Off to a diner we go! It was no problem. I had some emergency Cheerios, a bib, and a placemat with me. The diner had grilled cheese. And, hey - can we get some veggies with that? Peas and carrots? Most excellent! Dexter's favorite! So we were set. Except for milk. Formula, really, as that's what he still drinks. I ordered him some whole milk in a cup with a straw. His first sip was fine. Second sip? Funny face. Third sip? More funny face and push the cup away. Aaaaand, that was it. No more milk for that boy! I was hoping the formula to milk transition would be an easy one, but it looks like no.
See above for video from yesterday at My Gym. Plenty of walking, and still crawling plenty if there's nothing for him to pull himself up with. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment