
The house isn't officially on the market yet. We just have, apparently, an ambitious sign guy. It doesn't go on the market til Thursday. You know, 36 hours or so from now.
I've known we were going to sell the house for a good year now, but seeing the sign out front makes it so... real. And terrifying. And sad. I mean, it's OUR HOUSE, right? We love this house. If only we had a magic wand and could make it bigger. And with a bigger yard.
Also terrifying because we have not started looking for a new house yet. There's slim pickings where we want to live, in a price range we can afford. So, gulp. Let's hope some new stuff comes on the market soon!
In other news:
I only did like 3/4 of Jillian today, because a small child woke up from his nap before I expected him to. I did, however, take said early-waking small child out for a backpack walk after the nap. So does that count as the other 1/4 of my workout?
I do believe the small child would have napped longer were it not for the explosive, leaked all over the place, diarrhea in his diaper. In retrospect, perhaps letting him eat as many prunes as he so desired at lunch today (and he desired a lot of prunes) was not such a good idea. I decided that after the third clothing change of the day. For Dexter, not for me.
I went for the above mentioned backpack walk wearing only a tee shirt! Well, and pants. But - no long sleeves. Excellent! I tried getting Dex to wear a baseball cap for his blond little head, but he'd have none of it.
Dexter finally got to play with his new slide today. He enjoyed it a lot, although the slide is a bit short, and he has a hard time walking up it in his shoes. And he's also a bit afraid of the step-up part of the slide. Perhaps because he fell off the platform that way today. TWICE.
Aaaaaand, that's a wrap. Time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment