What else? What else is going on here? I am tired and grumpy. And stressed. The house is supposed to go on the market TOMORROW. And do you think the realtor has sent me a copy of the master listing yet? Hells no. So irritated. And the house is currently littered with random toys and bags and boxes, strewn all about, just waiting for a frenzy of cleaning when we get a call that says seventeen billion people want to look at our house NOW. Assuming, of course, the slacker realtor gets the listing up.
The baby fell off his slide AGAIN today. Hard. Poor kid. He's just sitting up on his platform wanting me to sing Pat-A-Cake (yeah, THANKS A LOT, Grandma. Guess what I sing all day every day now?) and then he leans back a bit and - BOOM! Head crashes to the deck. He's a little afraid of the stair part of the slide now. Can't say I blame him.
John is staying home to mulch tomorrow, in the 70 degree sunshine. I don't think he minds.
I really really really need a hair cut. But have yet to find the time to get one. Maybe next weekend I can go in for my semi-annual trim. It's about that time.
And that's about all my little brain can muster tonight. Here - look at some pictures of a cute baby:
No comments:
Post a Comment