Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 14 - Procrastinating

There's a lot of things I should be doing right now. The house goes on the market this week. The photo lady comes Tuesday to take pictures of our house, to post on the internets, to lure prospective buyers to us. So - it needs to look good. I should be cleaning the kitchen. Or wiping off the drier. Or cleaning stuff off the coffee table. Or cleaning the fridge. But... I don't wanna. I am SUCH a procrastinator. Why do today what you can do tomorrow?

I did, however, do Jillian today. After a three day break for a visit from Grandma and Grandpa. And Jillian KICKED MY ASS. Ooof. Not good.

However, it looks like our three billion inches of rain is going to abate after tomorrow. And the rest of the week looks sunny and spring-like. So that should get me motivated to get some things done around here. What I WON'T be doing is packing up any more things to put in storage. Because it WILL NOT FIT. John and I went today to take one more load, and wondered how we ever fit all this crap in our house.

Now - enjoy some cute pictures of Dexter walking. He's a regular walking fool these days. He hasn't figured out how to stand up on his own yet, but if you set him up and get him started, he'll walk forever. Or at least til he trips over the dog and falls down.
John gets him set up, and Dex gets his game face on.

Wandering around the corner to find Dad. Where is Dad?

And rounding the corner again, to come back to Mom.

Does he not look about 27 years old?

Yay! I made it!

No comments: