Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dads

Hooray for Dads! Happy Fathers Day.

A poem I stole from online somewhere:

Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The woman I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.
By Joanna Fuchs

1 comment:

Dr. Larysa Nadolny said...

Wow, he's growing up so fast! Don't think Annabel will ever be that big. Happy Daddy day, and don't ask Pete about his. No cool presents, home cooked meals or fun for him today. Father's day is postponed in this house!