Smooth Operator
Hello, Norman residence. This is Dexter speaking.
No, I'm sorry, we don't want a new car warranty/new phone contract/have anything to donate to purple heart/want to donate to the police even if it's only $30/any of the other plethora of crappy phone calls we get during the course of the day
Ummm. A little help here? I can't answer the phone when I can't see, Mom.
CoCo, this call's for you..
What'd you say, Dex? I didn't hear you. (The joke here is that CoCo is DEAF)
911? HELP! HELP! I'm on my belly and I can't get up!
OMG. I can't even BELIEVE he called. He's soooo not cool.
What??! Natasha and Nadia called! Wheeee! My girls! Quick! Call them back!
Yeah, hi girls! Can you come over to play? I've got cool toys, and I promise I'll share!
The wind blows through CoCo's hair. Oh, wait. There's none left. OK, then. The wind blows through CoCo's ears...
Ridiculously cute.
1 comment:
dex, you can post that last pic on your facebook page - everyone has a puckerd lip pic on there!
Post a Comment