Friday, February 8, 2013

Puppy Love

I owe Dexter a post about his birthday.  But the celebration went on and on and on and I have SO.  MANY.  PICTURES.  And I am tired and might also need some chocolate covered popcorn.  So, no birthday post for you yet.  Maybe I'll get to it before he's five...

I DO have, however, some pictures of Erin from this afternoon.

Oh, don't mind me.  I'm just hanging in my Bumbo, eating a ball.

Ah, isn't that nice?  The black fuzzy thing is coming over to say hi.  I shall greet him with my typical open-mouthed slobber face.

Wait.  Wait.  WHAT?  IS?  THAT?

Not sure I like this.  Not sure I like this.  Not sure I like this.  Not sure I like this.

It FEELS wet around my ear, but I can't see what's back there...

Look at me!  Now I'm clean!

Buddy loves the baby.  She tastes like chicken.  Or maybe baby spit-up.

No comments: