He spent five minutes in my lap with his hands over his eyes before he finally settled down a little bit and kind of cooperated with picture taking. It took a while for him to warm up...
It got a little better when I got him looking and giggling at me a bit...
And then the photographer pulled out the game-changer. Which he proceeded to drive all over the studio the rest of the time we were there...
I planned on having pictures of Erin and Dex together, but wasn't really planning on having pictures of her by herself. But, she was there. So what the hell...
She was also at least seven times more cooperative than her brother...
Dexter was much better when we got around to taking pictures of both kids. Maybe next time I'll just have him drive the damn tractor around BEFORE we try any pictures...
I think, though, if you asked Dexter how he liked the whole experience, it would be something like this...













No comments:
Post a Comment