Today I moved Dexter's Open sign to a different place on the wall, which made him pay attention to it again. So we played with the Open sign for a while, and then Dexter asked if I wanted an Open sign, too. Sure, I said. I'd love an Open sign. So he made me one. And then he made one for Daddy. And Buddy. And Erin. And then made a couple more because two of them got old, so he had to make new ones. His Open sign making skills are really pretty impressive. I had nothing to do with these, except for ripping the tape. I was busy feeding a baby.
His "N" needs a little help, but I am really pretty impressed with him, and his writing abilities.
Aunt Maria came to visit over the weekend, and met Erin for the first time. So we are Open for family, and will see our fair share for the next few weeks, with at least seven billion birthday celebrations for one soon to be four year old.
Yes, we're STILL reading the goddamn Lionel train catalog... It does, at least, keep him quiet and entertained during Rest Time.
Just a couple of guys. Feeding their babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment