Dexter helped with his Valentine's for school - he wrote his name on the back of them, and he spelled out the names of the friends for me so I could write those. It was tedious and kind of torturous, but we got it done.
He also said he wanted to get Daddy "80 peanut butter cups" for Valentine's Day. I did what I could. I'm not sure there's 80, but I might make Dexter count just to be sure.
Erin is dressed up in her heart gear. Dexter doesn't have anything, so he's wearing his favorite red train shirt. He's mostly grumpy in the pictures I took this morning because I made him wear another shirt OVER his train shirt, and he could not see the trains. Heaven forbid. So our VD pictures didn't turn out awesome, but I think we may giggle at them later...
Be mine. And try to look excited about it.
Exactly. Excited. Just like that.
Actually, that's kind of a million times better.
This is, I think, excited to eat the baby. Or something.
Happy face! So, so happy.
Hey, at least the baby is happy.
Balloons and train shirts improve the mood
Thanks for the heart balloon, Aunt Jeanne!
Dexter made this valentine for Erin, when Ms Michelle was here. He just wrote "ER." You know. Erin's nickname.
Er thought it was delicious.
Have a love-filled day!
No comments:
Post a Comment