Fairly lazy day today. One of these days we are going to make it to gymnastics class on time. No excuse today, really. We worked on Valentines this morning for Dexter's class mates (shoot me now - I am trying to get John to help him with the Valentines for the teachers), and then we decided maybe we'd get dressed, and by the time we got our acts together it was time to go.
Erin is wearing all her Valentine gear this week. Dex doesn't have anything, so maybe we can dig out a red train shirt on Thursday or something.
Erin is sleeping in her sleep sack 100% of the time now. Last night was her first night unswaddled. She slept about the same as she did with a swaddle, so I suppose that worked out just fine.
Today Dex and I talked a lot about using your words and not your hands. And then his teacher sent an email after school saying that Dex kicked a friend at school. So I reminded him about how we had talked about words, and not hands. He said "But I used my feet." Oh, this boy. Mr. Literal. So I said that we use words, not hands, not feet. He told me he had run out of words, so since he didn't have any more words he wasn't going to talk any more. :-) That lasted a good couple seconds.
Cute Stuff was GRUMPY today. Grumpy grumpy. Maybe she's not sleeping so well. Hopefully she will figure out the sleep sack sleeping soon.
Fortunately she's usually so tired by 7PM that she gets goofy, and that's kind of fun.
Love how she holds on to a finger
No comments:
Post a Comment