The above video cracks me up. Because he's OBVIOUSLY excited about me video taping him in front of his flowers. And also FAR more interested in the strings on his pants. Or... something.
Anyway! Aunt Jeanne! Look how big our flowers are! They went from this, which you helped us plant:
To this. Which has already lost some flowers because I pulled out the dead stuff last week. So long, marigolds.
Dex is also obviously thrilled about doing this little photo shoot. I took him away from throwing baseballs in to the ball pear tree. He was displeased.
See? Super psyched. But check out the alysum that still looks and smells awesome!
Plus now we have a cool little place to walk and sit, since I pulled out the smelly marigolds that I hate.
And the flowers look pretty good, despite serious amounts of neglect on my part.
After our flower photo shoot we played in the yard for a while, and took some pretty pictures with the nice blue fall sky.
Got photo-bombed by the damn dog
And then Dex rolled down the hill a bit. Click below for video:


2 comments:
Awesome garden Dex - you did a super job watering those flowers.
and why does he look 20 feet taller now than he did when we planted flowers?
Post a Comment