I am, apparently, having contractions. I cannot feel them, but they can be seen on the monitor during my NST. But it was obviously not enough to concern anyone this morning, as they cheerfully sent me home with a "Hey, how about you have that baby sometime, ok?" OK. I'll work on that. Dex and I took the mutt for a walk. I'm not quite sure what else we can do to encourage her to come out. Aerobics? Jumping jacks? Dex IS awesome at jumping jacks.
I've been working on some Fair Hill stuff. I will pass the Special Events hat over to another capable person next weekend, but I am doing all the pre-planning. And also updating the blog. And also the website. And if this baby waits til Wednesday to make an appearance, Fair Hill is going to panic. Because WHO is going to update the web?
Here's my most recent Fair Hill post. I like the "getting ready" ones - it's fun to see the progress, and the difference a week can make.
| From a couple weeks ago at Longwood. YAY! The trains are back! |
No comments:
Post a Comment