Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two Things

1).  Yes, I am still pregnant.  No, we do not have a baby yet.  No, Dad, you're not a Grampa yet.  I am sure when I go to the hospital tomorrow morning for my ultrasound and NST they will all exclaim "You're STILL pregnant??!!"

2)  Dexter helped Daddy mow the lawn today.  He was totally jazzed when Daddy came home early, and I told him he was coming home to mow the lawn.  I am going to mow the lawn with my Jeep, he says.  Fantastic.  It was all well and good til he tried driving across the front yard and up the driveway, at which point his Jeep spun around and went sliding backwards down the driveway, giving John and I a collective heart attack.  Dex just grinned and kept driving.

Click below for video.  Not of the heart attack moment.

No comments: