Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Jeanne came to visit. We saw cows. We put up siding and awnings. We went to Longwood to look at tulips. We ate. A lot. And the Easter Bunny came! YAY, Easter Bunny! Dex was entertained with looking for eggs, but after about five minutes the novelty wore off. The Easter Bunny hid about a dozen too many eggs, I think.
I was really impressed with Dexter all weekend. He willingly gave hugs to all family, even Grandpa with his funny beard. Grandma put him down for naps. He went off to play with Mr. Potato Head with Aunt Jeanne after dinner. Grandma carried him around the farm day activities. All while John or I were there. Right there. In the house. The little man is becoming less clingy. More social. He rocks.
So, thanks, Easter Bunny and Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jeanne, for a fun weekend. Let's do it again some time. BAWK! BAWK!
Help, Buddy! I've fallen! And I can't get up!
Cute kid
The Cowans in the back yard
Jumping with Daddy
Dex LOOOVED the ducks at the ag day in Oxford.
Cool, Mama! The Easter Bunny brought me a star!
Lots of eggs. Very heavy.
Look at my cool present from Aunt Jeanne!
Off to Longwood. Lots of pretty flowers.
Dex and I feed the geese amongst a gaggle of small children. Bread brings quite the crowd of geese, fish, and kids.
With Mama in front of the coolest thing on earth
We let Aunt Jeanne and Daddy hang with us, too
With Grandma. How all of us are looking at a camera, kind of smiling, is a mystery. It shall likely never happen again.
We are cute. I am cuter.
Grandma and Dex are having a good conversation about something.
Wonder if we can make this one our Christmas card this year?
We're still cute. I'm still cuter.
Gazillions of flowers, and almost nobody else there.
Trying to get a shot with Dex and flowers. He wasn't having it.
I did get a picture of a cute husband, though.
Banging on a drum in front of the cool stained glass.
Daddy got to watch Dex chase water.
It takes fierce concentration to get your finger right in to that stream of water.
Harry Potter in the making. Thanks for the star, Grandma! He's been carrying it around all week.

No comments:
Post a Comment