Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 5 - Tales From the Tub

Dex has always been fascinated by water. In the past week or so he's taken to putting his hand under the shower head when I am filling up his bath tub. And then will use one hand to pull the shower head closer to him, so his other hand can reach. It's cute. Today, though. Today he got brave, took the shower head in one hand, and guided the water right on to his face and in to his open mouth. Multiple times! So cute. I, of course, had no camera. So you'll have to trust me with the cuteness.

I went downstairs to do Jillian during Dexter's morning nap today. As I was in the basement I heard Dexter's little Ernie "he-he-he" laugh. And then a couple squeals. And some more Ernie laughter. What was the child doing up there? He and Frazier (the stuffed horse he sleeps with) must have been having some serious fun and games in the crib. I have no idea what he was doing up there. What he was NOT doing, at all, was sleeping. So we had a sleepy boy during My Gym today.

Today is going to be a tough one for me, to meet all my rules. I've already done Jillian, so that's cool. But I am STARVING, and I have no idea why. I need to find a snack, before snack time. Plus we have Girlie Movie Night tonight, and there is sure to be something sweet and terrible there for me to try not to eat. We'll see how I do. Perhaps I can load up on hot soft pretzels and can avoid the sweet stuff.

Oh, and also! We're supposed to be getting more snow. Not as much as you suckers up in NY, though. Ha-ha! We've had our blizzard. It's your turn now!

For you, today, only because I love you - video of Dex from My Gym. Enjoy!

Dexter at My Gym from Alissa Norman on Vimeo.

Sorry about the lack of sound! It would have just been loud music, anyway. From My Gym on 2/25/10



PS - I have no idea what happened to the sound in the video. Sorry!

1 comment:

Carol said...

This is one of the blogs I follow for DC area news. The title made me think of your plight =)
http://dcist.com/2010/02/popcorn_candy_43.php