I am currently sick and don't have the brain power or energy to give you any more than a "Holy crap my baby is old" post. So, here. Enjoy some pictures.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
One Short Month to Go
Jimminy Crickets! Is that how you spell Jimminy? It is now. Anyway - I was thinking about posting a blog, mostly with pictures for Grandma to show her some of the cute clothes she got for Dex when she was down here. Then I looked at my watch and saw that - holy shit! It's Dexter's eleven months birthday! ELEVEN!! Which means that in ONE MONTH this child will be a year old. A year! How is that even possible?
I am currently sick and don't have the brain power or energy to give you any more than a "Holy crap my baby is old" post. So, here. Enjoy some pictures.
Baby obstacle course. AKA, what we do when it's 20 degrees with 50 MPH winds.
Check out my cute overalls, Grandma. They should fit for about three more seconds, and then I will be too tall for them.
I have cute shoes! And also a wet sleeve and wet pants from splashing in the dog's water bowl! Yay!
I think I also have some teeth threatening to come in.
Happy eleven month birthday, little man. My lord, you're getting old.
I am currently sick and don't have the brain power or energy to give you any more than a "Holy crap my baby is old" post. So, here. Enjoy some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment