Sunday, December 27, 2009

How'd Santa get in this house?

We have no chimney. At least not one big enough for a jolly old elf. So how'd he get in to give Dex some presents on Christmas morning? Must be magic...
Dex goes up to bed on Christmas Eve to dream of sugarplums

Our inaugural offering to Santa - wings and beer. Pay no attention to the partially consumed beer on the left. We were... testing it. Yeah, that's right. Testing it to make sure it was up to Santa's standards.

Santa must have been ok with wings and beer, because he left us some gifts. Also, Santa is a slacker - he didn't wrap.

A tie for the best gift Dex received. Why'd I bother getting him actual gifts?

Cowboy in the making

Yeah, yeah. This book is cool and all. But the wrapping paper? Awesome!

Cute husband, who is not amused at being the test subject of new spiffy flash.

The boys play with trucks while I play with awesome speedlight flash for the camera. I think I had more fun.

HO HO HO!

!OH OH OH
(Get it?)

Hope you all had a great Christmas! We enjoyed our first Christmas morning as a new little family. Looking forward to continuing the tradition in the future!

No comments: