OK, so I know I make fun of Maryland for being snow sissies. Two inches shuts down the world for at least a day. But I think the storm we had on Saturday would have even shut down upstate New York. For an hour or two. We didn't do an official measurement at our house, but it seems like there's about 20 inches on the ground. It was an impressive display of blizzarding yesterday.
Here's a few shots. Don't you wish you were here? Oh, wait. Maybe some of you are...

The view out the front door this morning. Where's the cars??

John had to shovel a poopy path for CoCo, as the snow is taller than she is.

Community shoveling. Nothing like a good snow storm to meet all the neighbors. EVERYONE was out, and helping everyone. It really was pretty cool. And we appreciated the neighbor with the snow blower, who helped clear out empty parking spots.

Poor John shoveled twice on Saturday in the snow, and then was out for three hours this morning, clearing the sidewalks and the parking lot. He is now very tired.

Dex is an excellent supervisor of shoveling. And he looks bad-ass in his sunglasses.
PS - I'll go back to making fun of Maryland now. School on Monday? ALREADY CANCELED. WTF?
No comments:
Post a Comment