Anyhow, I am the epitome of sloth-dom right now. And John isn't doing much better than I am. We both suck. But the baby? Oh, the baby. He's kicking some ass. He apparently MADE his New Year's resolution and he's sticking right to it. More physical exercise? You got it, baby. He's currently signed up for a class at My Gym on Thursdays. And he'll go to an hour of free play there on Wednesdays. PLUS he just started swimming lessons again this evening. Add in some random play dates, library hour, etc... I am already feeling like a soccer mom, carting my child from place to place, with a calendar chock-full of events. It leaves us little time for boredom.
The following are some photos from a birthday party for Dexter's friend, at My Gym the other night. It was kind of my litmus test for Dexter to see if he was ready to cash in the My Gym gift card that Grandma and Grandpa gave him for Christmas. He started off a bit hesitant, but passed the test with flying colors.
Dex was a little unsure when I dropped him on the floor at My Gym and said "go play" but he eventually found some balls and all was right with the world... ;-)
Actually, the swing really helped shake out any remaining nerves he had
And after the swing he was off and running. Fun tunnel thing? No problem!
Huge ball that is bigger than he is? Piece of cake! He even stole it away from another kid. That's my boy!
Self-admiration in the mirror? But of course.Here's a little video I took using my camera (I always forget the little camera has that option). I am pretty sure, if you listen closely, that Dex is saying "HEY! MOM! Put me on that slide thingy! RIGHT! NOW!" He's a loud, demanding little booger. Also ridiculously cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment