Or this:
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Mr. Serious
I was a day late and a dollar short with taking pictures of Dexter on his eight month birthday (which I always try to do, because I am insane). So I was romping around the house with camera in hand today, tying to capture a smiling, giggling boy. Apparently today was not a smiley, giggly kind of day...
Gee, Mom, I don't know why I am not more giggly today. I mean, my day started out so AWESOME! (Hey! It was cold out this morning!)
This is about the best that Dex could muster this morning. Most of the photos looked more this:
half-heartedly showing interest
Or this:
Dude, back off...
Post-afternoon nap was not much better...
Dex was too busy playing to want to stop and smile for Mom
Also, he looks about 27 years old...
So, this is the best we can do. Sorry! Eight months old is apparently a grumpy time, as this one has been a whiny pain in the ass all week. Cute, though. Good thing!
Or this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is your eight month old - already standing?! My eight month old is a little chunk and doesn't stand or crawl, though she's tried her hands and knees a few times, but hasn't gotten any further than that!
Post a Comment