So we set a photo shoot time, so I could actually brush my hair and wear spit-up free clothes, and could dress the boy in something more than a diaper. Dex and I were prepared. We were cute. We were ready to go. We were just waiting for Dad. And then Dad was late coming home...
So we got started without Dad, and did our own photo shoot of sorts. Hooray for a tripod. I need a remote for the camera, though. Lugging that child over to the camera after every shot to press the shutter button again? Tiresome. I was hot and sweaty by the time we were done. Here's what came out of it. Not terrible, considering.
We moved outside and got a little of this:
And then donned our ball caps for a good Hokie photo:
Then Dad got home, and we could finally get some smiles out of the child. So we got a few good photos:
The problem is knowing which photo to print and put on the wall. So - help John out. Tell him which one you think he should pick, print, and put in the picture frame. I'm not going to decide - it is, after all, my PRESENT. I shouldn't have to do all the work!
3 comments:
it would be easier if you numbered the photos? i have about 3 preferred shots.
First it was great to see both Wed...second I think the 4th from the bottom is absolutely fun and spontaneous smiles...one that should be in a frame...there are many good ones although that is my fav...
i agree with gary...although it is a hard choice!
Post a Comment