Good Lord, but that took a long time. I was taking pictures on Dexter's five month birthday, trying to get a good shot for the monthly picture frame that Grandma got for him. I did get a decent shot, but I had to wade through a bunch of crap to get it. Shots like this:

Maybe you should try centering the subject in the shot...
Or this:

Although you DO look exactly like Grandma in the morning in this shot...
Or this:

With the crazy googly eyes...
Or this:

WOW. Nuff said...
I should have stopped right about when I started, because here was the very first shot I took:

Slight tilt to the head, looking very dapper.
And this one was pretty cute, too:

I'm cute when I giggle...
Here's some other stuff we've been up to these days:

Watching cars, our favorite pastime. When we buy a new house we'll have to look for one with a back deck overlooking a road...


Coming pretty close to sitting up by himself at volleyball

While Dad tries to hit the ball real hard

Sitting up with assistance, and playing with our cool fish table

Looking generally cute

Sitting up with pillow assistance

Although sometimes that turns in to lounging a bit. Hey, what are pillows for?

Little help here, please, Mom...

Standing up tall in his exersaucer

And chewing on everything in sight

Also, somehow looking like he's about 27 years old

Trying his damnedest to get out of this silly Bumbo seat

Getting lots of kisses from Mom
That's what we've been up to! Happy holiday weekend! We're off to New York to swim in Grandma and Grandpa's pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment