Remember that? Months ago? How I said that I'd post a video of Dexter sitting in his Bumbo, chatting away to himself? Well, yeah - this isn't that.
But, regardless, it's cute. Little chronicle of what Dexter has been doing the past week - we've been doing all kinds of fun new stuff!
4 comments:
You guys seem too really be blessed with a good baby...but I am sure we are only seeing him on good days!!!...LOL...it was fun watching him in the door jumper...he seem to really like it...take care and hope to you both soon...
By the way was that MOM's feet I saw sitting in the pool???...sure you bought it for Dexter!!!...careful John she going to want a bigger one!!!
You must preserve this video to be brought out when Dexter is 16, or 17, or so and brings a young lady home!
Outstanding! Here's where the real fun begins... way to go, Dex!
Post a Comment