I am, kinda sorta, back to work. Mostly from home. And just helping to organize a few events. Until September. And then I am done.
This is going to be taxing, though, as I already have a SUPER busy schedule. How am I also going to fit in working from home? Check it out - my schedule right now looks something like this:
5:30AM - Alarm goes off. Grumble, moan. Dog gets up and looks at the bed expectantly. Get up, let dog out, pump.
6:00AM - Go to basement to have Jillian kick my ass. This actually is going surprisingly well. I am not as out of shape as I had imagined. Give me a week or so and I might even move up to THREE pound weights...
6:30AM - Breakfast, watch the local news so I can see what kind of traffic I don't have to drive through, and what kind of weather I don't have to go out in.
6:45AM - Get the baby out of bed, change diaper, feed baby
7:15AM - Put baby in backpack, toss it on my back, say good-bye to Dad, go for a walk around the neighborhood, stopping to look at each and every sign, tree, and fence (there's LOTS)
8:15AM - Get baby ready for a nap
8:30AM - Baby naps, I shower, then inevitably eat another breakfast, then surf the internet
10:45AM - Get baby up, change diaper, feed. Play with baby. Often involves "swimming" in our "pool"
12:30PM - Baby naps, I surf the internet
3:00PM - Get baby up, change diaper, feed. Play with baby.
4:30PM - Baby naps. I freak out because I have no plans for dinner. Quick pull something out of the freezer and figure out what to make. Also run around the house doing some chores so John doesn't think I just sat around and surfed the internet all day
5:30PM - Grumpy baby gets out of bed just in time for John to come home. Hand off grumpy baby to John. Welcome home, honey! Finish dinner.
6:30PM - Feed baby, hand him off to John to put him to bed for the night.
7:00PM - Baby is in bed. Eat dinner, or clean up after dinner. Either walk with Christie, ride a horse, or nap on the couch. Or, perhaps, surf the internet.
10:00PM - Feed baby, fall in bed because I have had such a long and taxing day...
See? Where, oh where, am I going to squeeze in an hour or so of work a day?
No comments:
Post a Comment