I wonder how badly Jillian Michaels' "30 Day shred" DVD is going to kick my ass when it arrives from Netflix. I am guessing, based on reviews I have read, pretty badly.
I wonder how long the baby can hang out and sing to himself in his crib before he decides that maybe it'd be cool to go back to sleep. Answer: A pretty long time...
I wonder where Dexter picked up this most recent cold that has made him all sneezey and snuffly. My guess would be from our Friday playdate, as all the other babies there seem to have come down with colds, too.

This was after Dexter sat up next to his friend Henry, reached over to say hi, and proceeded to gouge out Henry's eyes. Way to be social, Dex.
I wonder if I am pushing the baby too hard with his oatmeal. The first day he ate it he seemed to love it. The next two days, not so much. He does love the spoon, though.
Update - oatmeal went much better today. Dexter seems to like his oatmeal thicker. And don't even THINK of sticking that spoon in my mouth, Mom. I can damn well do it by myself!
I wonder why I forgot about the classical station on XM for so many months. I just turned it on again today, and it rocks. Well, not literally rocks, as it's classical. But, still. Good stuff.
I wonder how the baby got a cut on the end of his tongue. It certainly wasn't from biting it. Unless it was from biting it with his gums.
I wonder if I can get the couch cushion covers dried out enough to take a nap on them this afternoon.
I wonder if I can fit myself in to own pants before my sister goes and gets all skinny again and wants her pants back. The race is on, girl. Bring it. I've got Jillian Michaels, walking with a baby in a backpack, and walking with Christie. Plus a diet of cookie dough and beer. And breastfeeding. What have you got?
I wonder how long it will take me to re-learn how to walk up stairs in such a way that doesn't hurt my knees. Also, I wonder why nobody ever told me that walking up the stairs the way I do will make your knees hurt, moron.
I wonder if this kid could get any cuter.
3 comments:
Alissa, i love this on-line diary full of the cutest pix. Dexter is on target to get the cutest baby ever award. no wonder he's so happy, you both interact with him so much.
hope to see you soon!
I wonder why I have to cut Annabel's finger nails every day. Seriously, how fast can they grow that she has scratches on herself constantly?
Good list! How did he get a cut on his tongue and yes, baby socks suck.
Liss,
You are too funny! I love your blog.
It's summer, do babies even NEED socks? To heck with 'em I say...or just wrap duct-tape around his ankles. That should do it.
Post a Comment