I screwed the pooch with dinner tonight. Perhaps we should have beer and blueberry pie, instead.
Reading Playboy's "Forum" article of gloom and doom over the U.S. economy. Which got me thinking - perhaps this isn't the best time to be unemployed...
The secret to life may well be a 6:30 PM bedtime. We'll see how it plays out in the morning.
Walking three miles with Christie? No problem. Walking a mile and a half with a baby on my back? No problem. Bring it on, Jillian. I feel good.
Disgusting and sweaty after walking through the soup this morning. Summer + Maryland = ICK
OMG, Baby. The 30 minute naps are KILLING your mama. Go to goddamn sleep!
Totally bummed that John reminded me that I will be 35 in a few weeks. Freaking old.
Already stressing about how we're going to fit things like sheets and towels and toilet paper and a dog in to our little car for our vacation. That we don't take for another month.
Dog plus baby at vet's office. Actually went a million times better than expected. Good kids.
Was just at the big playground, people watching. Reaffirmed my belief that at least two thirds of the population should not be allowed to have children.
Two dollar Tuesdays at Bomboys. Marvelous idea.
Baby just made two ounces of formula disappear from his sippy cup. A vast majority of it ended up in his bib. Wonder if I can just recycle it back in to his cup...
Wonder what's for dinner tonight? Ah, crap. That's MY job.
Friends just had a baby boy, eight weeks premature and in the ICU. Makes me grateful for the good experience we had. I'll take 41 weeks and induced any day.
I worked today. I made sixteen bucks. I'm not sure it's worth it.
Made up for last night's dinner failure tonight, with enchiladas and a peanut butter rice krispy treat from Bomboy's. Gotta have a side dish, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment