Conspicuously missing? Any photos of me and my MOM. Dad needs to get on the ball with the whole picture taking thing! Maybe Nonna took a picture or two that we can steal (SNORT! One or two?? I have camera flash marks burned in to my eyeballs...)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Me and My Family
Here's a few pictures of me and the fam:
My sister CoCo and I sleep on the couch. Mom was sleeping on the couch with us but, obviously, was awake here (otherwise who'd have taken the picture?)
CoCo and I are (kind of) awake. Also - check out my cute cute cute socks!!
Nonna and Granpa are here for the weekend. Which means I never have to be put down, ever. Right?
Dad gazes adoringly in to my eyes. Which are closed. And also, what color are they? A mystery, still. I think they're eventually going to end up poop brown, like my mom's.
Dad made me get dressed in this outfit that he picked out for me at the last consignment sale. Mom was laughing so hard she was crying. And I look pleased, right? Sexy outfit! Good choice, Dad. Thanks a lot. You KNOW Mom is going to pull this picture out for my first girlfriend to see, right?
Chillin with Pooh
Check out my head and neck strength. I am strong like bull...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry I must agree with John on this one...like the outfit...and it makes him match Pooh...must look like your favorite toy or stuffed animal
oh man dex - keep ur head away from the Coco butt!
if you look closely, Dex is flipping you off again
Post a Comment