This is, of course, what I do between 3 and 6AM. Or at least Mom thinks I do. She doesn't stay awake long enough to know for sure...
So the question is: "What size clothing is Dexter currently wearing?" Ridiculous! My 5 week old is wearing 3 - 6 month sized footie PJ's, because the 0 - 3 month old ones were 1) not even coming close to fitting his big long feet, 2) not allowing the poor boy to straighten out his legs, and 3) cutting off the circulation in Dexter's shoulders. I swear they fit last week. Dex grew about 17 inches over the weekend. So we've barely worn all the clothes in the dresser, and I have to pull out new stuff.WHEEEE!!! I can straighten my legs out again!
Further affirmation that Dexter is ginormous: at lactation group this morning he weighed in at 10 lbs, 15.8 oz. Which is 1.5 pounds heavier that he was at weigh-in 2 weeks ago. This is Mr. Packin-In-The-Pounds! Also, will need to get photographic evidence of chunky fat rolls on thighs. DEXTER'S thighs, not mine! His fat rolls are cute. Mine? They're just fat.Now for today's installation of "Alissa is an Idiot." I just bought two slower-flow nipples on the way home from lactation class. And put them in boiling water to sterilize them. And then walked away. To start writing this post, I think. And then Dexter woke up, and I fed him. And then heard something popping, and smelled something weird...
Can I still use dangerously-close-to-being-melted nipples? How about the pot with melted latex in it?
2 comments:
I think they call that "Mommy mush brains"
The blonde is showing....sorry could not resist...tell John to buy a fire extinguisher...on the Dex side WOW he is really growing...
Post a Comment