CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO
This morning Aunt Maria and Dexter helped while Erin got her picture taken at Portrait Innovations. Erin does not like strangers, but after ten minutes or so she would actually look at the photographer, so things didn't go too terribly. We got some cute shots, but I always have a goal of bringing home only one picture. I did not manage to do so today - I needed a cute shot of both the kids, as well.
| Erin's two-year old portrait |
| Erin hugging Dexter, just moments before her tackling hug knocked him down to the ground... |
And then we went to Trader Joe's, and WHOOOBOY am I ever glad we don't live closer to THAT store. Cuz that could get bad. Really really bad.
1 comment:
Ah ha! You finally have seen TJs for all of its glory!! There is 1 2 miles from here. Last night dom said 'are we only going to eat TJs from now on?' As every meal for a month has had something from there.
Post a Comment