Tonight when I was getting Erin ready for bed I picked out a pair of pink PJ pants with dogs, and a green PJ shirt with cats. Because I could not find the dog shirt. Erin looked at it and said "No, Mama. This not match." So I had to dig around for a while to find the matching PJ shirt. Because heaven forbid the child doesn't match. In her bed.
This morning I was blow drying my hair (unheard of, I know). Erin was doing who knows what in my room. I came out of the bathroom to find her standing over the ball popper. Blowing her hair. We then went in to the office to say hi to Puff (you know, the dragon. He's magic, and stuff) and she said "I be right back. I hafta go blow my hair."
This child. She is trouble and a half. And way too smart. And, fortunately for her, cute. Very very cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment