Running around. It's a good thing.
Went to a train show in Wilmington last Sunday. Both kids were entertained. Dex enjoyed the trollys again. Erin could have stayed forever, I think. The other day when we were driving to school Dex told me he could see Grandma and Grandpa's house (he has REALLY zoomy eyes). Then he told me he could see Grandpa in his garage, testing out the Lionel trains so that when we go visit next weekend Dex won't have to wait for as long to play with them. Best get crackin', Grandpa.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We did some running around on Wednesday before school. Dex was pretending he and Erin were race cars. Surprisingly, he always won.
And Erin wanted to show Aunt Jeanne her cute fake Uggs that I randomly found in a box of clothes in the basement.
Fast race cars don't wear shoes
Erin's double fisting the dogs
We got one nice day today before winter returns. So we went to the playground that nobody ever goes to. Nobody was there. Except Superman. Riding a duck.
And also a pumpkin. Riding a panda.
Huh. Yeah. I dunno either, Erin.
Slide baby
Super Climber
Running the bases
I think Dex is... pitching? Maybe? And John and Erin are "running" the bases.
Superman is super strong
Apparently she is missing the snow
John was swinging pretty high, til Dex told him to stop. He didn't want Daddy to flip upside down.
First merry go round. Is that what you call these things?
I can't remember why they both decided to "sleep" but they were really quite content to spin lying down.
I love how he's looking over for Erin, waiting for her to slide down next to him.
Ice cream!
Erin likes watching traffic, and REALLY REALLY likes it when loud motorcycles go by. I'm really not even kidding. She was freaking out with joy.
We're going to miss this little place when they move. Where else will we be able to go watch cars?
We have no plans for tomorrow. My guess is it will be filled with more running.
No comments:
Post a Comment