Since Dexter got his LEGOs for Christmas he's been fairly well obsessed with some LEGO tutorial videos on YouTube, by the self-proclaimed LEGO Nerd. He watches them every single morning. He knows the sizes and the name of every LEGO piece. He talks to himself in LEGO nerd fashion while building.
Saturday he went to a birthday party. And scored a LEGO Creations set that builds three different kinds of cars. He was very very excited to open them and play with them for well over half the birthday party. When he got home he and John built the first car they had directions for. And Dex made his own LEGO video.
For comparison purposes, you should watch a couple minutes of the LEGO nerd's tutorial first. I know, I know. I'm sorry.
And then please to be watching our very own young LEGO nerd. It is eerily similar. Sorry for the length. There's no good way to trim it. Just watch a couple minutes. It's cute.
DEXTER'S LEGO VIDEO (CLICK TO PLAY)
PS - We have no school today, because it's snowing. Again. Some more. Guess what Dexter is currently watching on his IPad?
No comments:
Post a Comment