And I love that we can, once again, go outside to play after dinner. I had kind of forgotten about that. DST was combined with some spring-like weather, and we had to take advantage for the 30 minutes we have between the end of dinner and the time to go up for bed.
Behold, the magic of DST:
Dex has grown in to his big bike enough that his feet can sit flat on the ground when he rides. So I think that bike can officially be his. Which means...
This can happen. Which she loves.
I don't care what you say. This dog, dumb as he is, has got a heart of gold.
Brave girl here decided she could slide by herself
Wheeeee!
My favorite photo from the evening
PS - Also, this is happening in the kitchen. John is borrowing a steamer from someone, and the removal is WAAAAY better than the pain in the ass it was for the bathroom. I suppose some time we need to figure out what we're going to do in the kitchen instead of the hideous wallpaper.
PPS - Dexter still likes ice skating. This is from Sunday with our friend Brynn.
No comments:
Post a Comment