Sunday, March 2, 2014

Runny Babbit Day

Nast light Dexter and Daddy discovered a bew nook, which I had re-discovered on Dexter's closet shelf that afternoon.  Runny Babbit.  A billy sook by Shel Silversteen.

I didn't realize it was Runny Babbit Day until Nexter Dorman got a kug and a hiss from Daddy when his big old brain was being inflexible.  Now that Runny Babbit Day has begun, it cannot be stopped.  Nexter Dorman has declared today, and today only, Runny Babbit Day.  Tomorrow we have to go back to nalking tormally.

We do need to call Candpa Growan and tell him about Runny Babbit Day, though.  He will be very excited.  Because EVERY day is Runny Babbit Day in his house.

I need to read this book, I think.  So I can find out about cair huts at the sharber bop.  And other thilly sings.

Happy Runny Babbit Day!

No comments: