Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Missing the Funny One

Some of my favorite Dexter quotes from the weekend at Grandma's house, and from phone conversations we had while he was there:

Grandma!  I am not talking to you!  I am talking on the phone, and you keep interrupting me!

Grandma, why don't you know how to do very many things?  (This was after Grandma tried to get out of playing with Grandpa's trains by saying she didn't know how to make them work)

Me:  What's your favorite thing to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house?
Dex:  Play with Grandpa's trains.  I like playing with Grandpa's trains A LOT.

And then, just randomly hanging out in the living room on Monday morning before anyone else got up:
I like this house.

I'm glad, sweetie.  Cuz you're stuck there for a couple days.  Hope you're having fun!

1 comment:

Jeanne Campbell said...

Me: why do you like to eat frozen peas?
D: cause they cool off my belly