She and I hung out in her room and played for a while this afternoon. It's the first time I've seen her really roll around on the floor. I think she's more willing to do so upstairs on the carpet. She won't roll at all on the hardwood downstairs. She would desperately like to crawl, I think, but can't get things working properly to make it happen.
Erin was a grumpy lady this afternoon. I'm not sure what was wrong. Fortunately a good afternoon nap seemed to fix the problem and she was her normal chipper self this evening.
Enjoy some eight month baby pictures, and a video. Apparently the two people who actually watch videos here have been having issues with the Vimeo video hosting site, and viewing the videos posted there. So I'll try today's video on Picasa to see how that works. Let me know. (Editor's note - it's a pain in the ass to upload video from Picasa, so it'd damn well better work perfectly)
Erin looking just peachy. She LOVES peaches. Devoured this one at dinner time.
After a very sad and scream-filled lunch, we went outside to distract from whatever was making the baby sad. Apparently orange cones make her somewhat happy.
Which is good, because for most of the rest of the afternoon she looked like this.
Perhaps because she attempted to poke her ear out with a cone.
Even grumpy, she's still cute.
After dinner Erin ate her favorite dessert - a shape, with a little tiny hole in the middle of it. Erin has mad skills, and it makes me giggle every time.
Behold, Erin's first instrument playing. She's got talent! (Video above, click to play)
Happy Anniversary tomorrow, Nonna and Grandpa! 54 years. Craziness.
1 comment:
Rats....can't see the video on the iPad this way. Can't all the systems play in the sandbox together?
Post a Comment