Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This One's For You

Hi there, three people besides the grandmas who take the time to read my ramblings and look at all my eight gazillion pretty photos.  This post is for you.  I figure you deserve to hear the news before a boring email or Facebook post goes out.


Dexter's gonna be a big brother.  I'm not sure he's really as excited as he looks in this picture.  Although I am also not sure he really understands what this whole concept of being a big brother really means.

Baby Norman #2 has been cooking for about 12 and a half weeks and is due to make an appearance on October 5th.  Yes, this was on purpose.

The Norman household has been an enormous mess for the past month and a half because I am a terrible house keeper, and even MORE of a terrible house keeper when I feel like I am going to be sick all the time.  Plus I need a nap during nap time.  So things like laundry and general cleaning have kind of fallen by the wayside.  I am sllloooowwwwly feeling better.  Ever so slowly.  My low carb diet has gone by the wayside, though, as I just try to find foods that my stomach can deal with.  If it's Ritz crackers, so be it.

Next week I have to go in for an AMA screening.  Which is basically a thorough exam for people who are old and having babies.  Because I am old.  Old, old, old.

That's all I got tonight.  Pregnant.  Feeling mildly better.  Need a nap.

2 comments:

Jeanne Campbell said...

You need to be about 19 days late :)

Carol C said...

Congratulations Alissa and family! This must mean I'm going to get to read twice the fun stories! Best wishes during your pregnancy!