So I love that he's not pooping in his underwear. But I am not psyched about how the poor kid must feel with four days of poop in his colon. I've been shoving raisins down his throat, but we really need some prunes in this house.
Given the fact that this was day four of no poop, and I didn't trust at all what would happen if I let the child out of my sight or put him in a diaper - we stuck around the house all day today. We did not leave the house at all, save the one trip I took down the driveway to put some mail in it. I stayed in my pj's all day. We played with trains. We spent a whole lot of time doing some of this, because Puff has become Dexter's new go-to thing to play with. It's tremendously cute.
| Hugging Puff, while cuddling on the couch |
| Everyone is all cuddled and cozy on the couch, pretending to sleep, and then getting some M&M's when they wake up, and then sleeping again, etc. If only some real sleep were involved... |
No comments:
Post a Comment