I mean, c'mon. You totally laughed, right?
So we went sledding this morning, up here in the Arctic Circle. Dex kind of enjoyed the snow. I think he liked the IDEA of snow more than the actual snow itself.
He enjoyed walking along the fence line in the snow.
He enjoyed playing with the neighbor's slide in the snow
He enjoyed watching everyone slide down the hill on the toboggan
But try as we might, we could not convince him that actual SLEDDING was a fun idea. We thought about just tossing his ass on the sled and letting him cry a bit before he realized it was cool. But we thought better of it.
He also was decidedly displeased when Daddy went sledding. Apparently Mama can risk her life on a curled up piece of wood all she wants. But if Daddy tries to sled? Child breaks in to all kind of hysterics, shaking his head NONONONO
All in all, though, we had a good time.
And what about Buddy, you ask? Did the little short-legged dog from Virginia enjoy the snow? Well, truthfully, I think the answer is no. No, Buddy did not like the snow.
No, Buddy didn't like the snow at all.
He LOVED it.











2 comments:
Hysterical!!! I would have peed too! ahahaha Nice!
Awesome! We got like - 4 inches. It is half melted now...
Larysa
Post a Comment